I've personally struggled with the decision to close our office or not. I have seen the positive effects that adjustments can have on the immune system, which makes me so desperately want to keep our doors open to provide even the smallest amount of help for our patients, BUT we also want to respect the state and the country's encouragement of citizens to stay home when possible.
Because of this, I have made the decision this morning that we will be CLOSED starting Wednesday, March 18 - Wednesday April 1. Our plan (at the moment) is to re-open on April 2.
If you currently have an appointment scheduled within this time frame, you will receive a phone call from Beth to let you know you will be removed from the schedule. If this is the case, she will be happy to reschedule you to another time in April, or call you when we re-open in April.
For the most recent updates from our office:
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stamfordbalance
- Follow us in Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stamfordbalance/
- Read our blog: https://www.stamfordbalance.com/blog
- Check our online schedule (We plan to re-open online scheduling when we are accepting patients again): Online Schedule
Before I go, I want to mention just a couple more things. I know that you know that panicking during this time will not lead to a positive outcome, but it bears repeating: keep calm! ;) Prayer or meditation each day is one of the most impactful things you can do for your health, especially right now. It’s not too late to add some healthy habits to your daily health routine - some (easy-ish) things you can do to help your body and your immune system are:
- Get rid of the sugar
- Add more physical activity to your day
- Go to sleep early/aim to get 7 hours of sleep per night
- If it's warm enough, get out in the sunshine
- Organize and get some spring cleaning done
We are hopeful that this situation will come to an end in a short period of time. In the meanwhile, please know that Beth and I remain committed to our Stamford Balance family.
- Dr. Cristina